The ratio of Polyaspartic 85 is 1 Part A to 1 Part B by volume. Mix for 1 full minute. If using a paddle mixer, use a slow-speed drill, scraping the bottom and sides of the mixing container. Mix only that amount which can be spread in 30 minutes.
NOTE: NEVER APPLY POLYASPARTIC 85 UNDER HIGH HUMIDITY CONDITIONS
• High Gloss (just like glass) & Build
• 4x more abrasion resistant than epoxy
• Chemical, scratch, abrasion-resistant
• Essentially zero odor
• Easy mixing ratio (1:1)
• Solvent FREE
• Cure at temperatures just above Freezing
• Does not support the growth of bacteria or fungus.
Polyaspartic 85, while in an un-reacted state, may be cleaned up with hot water and degreaser. Isopropyl alcohol or acetone may be needed once the resin begins hardening. Lastly, a strong solvent like methylene chloride may be required if the resin is nearly set up.