The ratio of E2U Epoxy 6150RC is 2 to 1. That is two parts A (resin) to one part B (hardener). Note: If using a drill / paddle mixer, use a low speed (not to exceed 300 rpm) to prevent air entrapment.
1. Premix Part A for 30-45 seconds.
2. Add Part B into (Part A) and mix for another 60-90 seconds.
3. E2U Epoxy 6150RC is designed to be immediately poured out. The Pot life is less than 2 minutes. Once poured out,15-20 minutes of working time can generally be expected.
- Self-priming over the properly prepared substrate
- Lifetime adhesion warranty
- VOC Compliant
- High color stability
- Essentially Odorless
- Chemically resistant
- Cures in 1½ to 2 hours
E2U Epoxy, while in an un-reacted state, may be cleaned up with hot water and degreaser. Isopropyl alcohol or acetone may be needed once the resin begins hardening.