The ratio of Countertop Epoxy is 2 to 1. That is two parts A (resin) to one
part B (hardener).
Note: If using a drill/paddle mixer, use a low speed (not to exceed 300 rpm) to
prevent air entrapment.
1. Premix 6-10% Metallic Powder into “A” Resin for 3 to 5 minutes. Allow standing for a minimum of 5 – 10 minutes
to allow any air mixed in to escape.
2. Add Part “B” Hardener and mix for another 60-90 seconds.
3. E2U Epoxy is designed to be immediately poured. Leaving
the mixed product in the container will greatly reduce pot life. Once poured
out, 45-60 minutes of working time can generally be expected
- High Heat Resistant
- Scratch-ResistantChemical & Impact Resistant
- ZERO VOC
- Essentially Odorless
- 100% Non-Toxic (food safe) and Anti-Bacterial
- Long Working Time
- Excellent flowability
- Self Leveling
- No amine blush
- High Gloss, & Color Stability
- Modified to be highly UV resistance
E2U Countertop Epoxy, while in an un-reacted state, may be cleaned up with hot water and degreaser. Isopropyl alcohol or acetone may be needed once the resin begins hardening. Lastly, a strong solvent like methylene chloride may be required if the resin is nearly set up.